- 1 Is Northwest Registered Agent the Best One for Your Business?
- 2 Here’s a quick rundown of Northwest Registered Agent’s Positive Points and Negatives
- 3 Positive Points
- 4 Negatives
- 5 Northwest Registered Agent Reviews
- 6 Northwest Registered Agent’s key services include:
- 7 Pricing for Northwest Registered Agent:
- 7.1 Northwest Registered Agent also offers a VIP monthly package
- 7.2 Price Comparison Table
- 7.3 The refund policy at Northwest Registered Agent
- 7.4 Northwest Registered Agent Strong Points
- 7.5 1. File on the same day:
- 7.6 2. Positive customer feedback
- 7.7 3. Outstanding customer service
- 7.8 5. Reliable and trustworthy service
- 7.9 6. Excellent privacy safeguards
- 7.10 Northwest Registered Agent Weak Points
- 7.11 Services for forming a limited liability company (LLC) with the Northwest
- 7.12 Northwest Registered Agents’ Legal Forms and Documents
- 7.13 What is the definition of an operating agreement?
- 7.14 Obtain a Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN).
- 7.15 Election of S-Corporations
- 7.16 Annual Reporting of Compliance
- 7.17 Do we think Northwest Agency is a good choice?
Is Northwest Registered Agent the Best One for Your Business?
In this review, we’ll go right to the point and tell you what you need to know about Northwest Registered Agent.
Summary: Northwest Registered Agent provides quick business formations and professional registered agent service at a very reasonable price.
Northwest offers a business formation and a year of registered agent services for only
$225 but just $39 for our readers.
Here’s a quick rundown of Northwest Registered Agent’s Positive Points and Negatives
- Same-day business formation and filing
- It is extremely simple to use.
- Strong Data and Privacy Protection
- Reliable and well-liked
- Exceptional Customer Service
- You must request a refund by phone
Northwest Registered Agent offers a user-friendly internet interface as well as excellent customer service. They can help you make sure your LLC formation or incorporation goes off without a hitch.
You can count on same-day LLC filings, privacy protections, and the advantages of working with a seasoned firm.
Visit Northwest Registered Agent
Quick Overview of Northwest Registered Agent
- Northwest Registered Agent LLC is a Spokane-based business formation service and registered agent in Washington.
- According to their website, they are a family-owned, medium-sized firm with roughly 200 employees.
- Northwest Registered Agent provides a variety of services for entrepreneurs and business owners.
- The organization focuses on great customer support, clear communication, effective privacy protection, data security measures, and crucial customer care under the slogan “We are Just Not Annoying.”
- Since 1998, they’ve specialized in the development and administration of limited liability companies (LLCs).
- Northwest Registered Agent provides a wide range of services to assist you in starting or running your business.
Northwest Registered Agent Reviews
|Rating||Number of Reviews||Source||Updated|
|4.5 stars||263 reviews||Google reviews||December 3, 2021|
|Better Business Bureau||4.4 stars||82 reviews||BBB reviews||December 3, 2021|
|Yelp||4 stars||42 reviews||Yelp reviews||December 3, 2021|
|Birdeye||4.4 stars||358 reviews||Birdseye reviews||December 3, 2021|
Northwest Registered Agent’s key services include:
- Online LLC formation and incorporation that is simple to use and quick.
- Every one of the 50 states has a registered agent service.
- Customers receive a virtual office as well as mail forwarding services.
- …as well as a slew of other responsibilities
Note: Northwest Registered Agent can assist you with the legal aspects of incorporating a limited liability company (LLC). They cannot, however, provide legal advice or other services.
If you require legal counsel or if the creation of your firm is complicated, you should visit an attorney.
Pricing for Northwest Registered Agent:
The following part contains the most up-to-date price information for Northwest Registered Agent’s services.
LLC filing $100 Reg Agent Service $125/yr =
$225 $39 (Our readers get the discounted price)
Two Payment Options
Monthly Payment Which Includes the State Fee (California $37/mo)
|Service||Paid Up-Front||Monthly Payment Option|
|Basic filing service||Included|
|Registered agent service||Included|
|Operating agreement and other documents||Free||Free|
|Federal Tax ID (EIN)||$50||Included|
|Annual business compliance filings||$100||Not included|
For our readers, Northwest Registered Agent has a special LLC formation offer.
- This deal costs $39 plus state fees (rather than the usual $225 + state fees) and includes the following:
- A name availability search and paperwork filing are included in the basic LLC formation process.
- If you need to get your LLC approved quickly, you can pay $20 or $40 to expedite the process.
- A registered agent’s services are free for the first year, then $125 each year after that.
- Yearly report reminders: Northwest Registered Agents will send you an email reminder before your annual report is due.
- There is no charge for the Annual Report Compliance service. Five days before the filing date, a cost of $100 plus state fees will be levied. To lessen the administrative load, Northwest Registered Agent will file your LLC’s annual reports.
- Service for obtaining an EIN Obtaining an EIN from the IRS costs $50 (a type of tax ID number).
- Northwest Registered Agent will offer you a personalized Operating Agreement that you can use right now for $50.
- Certificate of Good Standing: This document may be required in order for your LLC to obtain foreign credentials in order to conduct business in another state.
- A certified copy will be used to verify the authenticity of your final approval documentation.
- If you need a foreign certification in a different country, it may be necessary.
- Phone service is free for the first 60 days, then $9 per month.
- Northwest Registered Agent will set up a dedicated phone line for your company, which you may call from any computer or smartphone.
- Free credit card consultation: Northwest Registered Agents may be able to assist you in obtaining a credit line for your company that has better conditions than normal agreements.
Business Filing: The cost of basic filing service is $100 in addition to the state fee.
Registered agent service: $125/year
- Operating agreements and other documentation are available for free.
- $50 for a federal tax identification number (EIN).
- Businesses must file annual compliance reports. $100 is not included in the price.
- State fees are included in the monthly charge. State-by-state pricing varies. Details can be found in our table.
- When it comes to LLC creation or incorporation, Northwest Registered Agent offers two pricing options: a one-time upfront cost with adjustable add-ons and a fixed package that is paid in twelve monthly installments.
Registered agent service
The operational agreement, member resolutions, and other key legal documents must all be completed.
- Depending on your industry, you may require additional services.
- The legal documents are provided free of charge.
- You can also add services like certified copies of documents, virtual office services, and corporate supplies.
- When you form your LLC, Northwest Registered Agent offers a one-year prepaid registered agent service.
- Annual compliance filings will be checked automatically and will appear in your order summary.
The state fee will be collected three months before the yearly compliance file is due, despite the fact that the service is completely free.
If you’d rather file these documents yourself, uncheck the service in the optional items section.
Northwest Registered Agent also offers a VIP monthly package
The monthly service includes LLC filing, registered agent services, and your IRS Tax ID (EIN).
- The cost of the services will be divided into twelve equal monthly installments rather than being paid entirely at once.
- The package’s actual cost is determined on the state fees in your native state. As a result, your state’s expenses will be included in the monthly fee.
- The terms of service of the organization will notify you of any renewals of VIP services as well as any modifications in the monthly fee.
You can choose not to renew your subscription every year.
You must terminate your service on a month-by-month basis if you want to keep it. This implies you won’t be able to balance on a monthly basis.
If you choose the monthly payment package, you will not be able to pick other options on the Northwest Registered Agent’s website.
Price Comparison Table
Pricing: Business Formation With One Year of Registered Agent Service
|Service||Basic Plan||Next Level Up|
|Northwest Registered Agent||$39||$39|
Which package gives you the best bang for your buck?
Unlike some of its competitors, Northwest Registered Agent does not provide bundles or tiers.
A personalized, upfront payment or a non-customizable VIP service are both available. This is divided into twelve equal payments.
The up-front payment option is the ideal alternative if you’re seeking for the most cost-effective way to create an LLC.
If the LLC is constituted ahead of time, optional services can be ordered.
You can also select from the following add-on items:
Enrollment in the annual compliance filing program is free if you enroll at least $100 before the due date.
- Tax ID/EIN – $50 if you have a Social Security number, or $200 if you don’t.
- $50 if you choose to be an S-Corp.
- $40/month for premium mail forwarding.
- $49/month for a virtual office
- Certificate of Good Standing $50
- $50 for a certified copy of the approval document (e.g., articles of incorporation and equivalent Apostille–$400). (In other countries, this is used to verify the authenticity of a government document.)
- $9 per month for a second phone number
- $30 – $100 for a corporate book and seals
- FMOC-3 filings are $125 each year and are required for transportation and trucking enterprises.
- CFC 499-A yearly registration fee of $125
According to Northwest Registered Agent’s Terms of Service, you have the ability to terminate your monthly VIP service at any time by logging into your online dashboard and canceling your account.
However, if you want to cancel your monthly subscription, you’ll have to pay for the remaining months of your year-long contract.
Keep in mind, however, that the monthly service is renewed automatically every year. You must opt out before the new term begins if you want to terminate your subscription.
It can be difficult to cancel orders that require a deposit.
If you change your mind after filing your LLC, you may not have enough time to cancel it.
If you have any questions about whether or not you want to form an LLC, Northwest Registered Agent advises you to wait before placing your order.
The refund policy at Northwest Registered Agent
If you cancel your LLC or company filing order before the state sends you the necessary documents, you will receive a full refund.
Northwest Registered Agents will receive a prorated reimbursement of their service costs if they have submitted documentation with the state.
There are no refunds for state fees that have already been paid.
The services of a registered agent might be revoked after 90 days. You will be reimbursed on a prorated basis. To get a refund, you’ll have to phone them.
Payments made toward the VIP service package cannot be refunded by Northwest Registered Agent.
The terms of service stipulate that these costs are non-refundable and non-creditable once paid.
Northwest Registered Agent Strong Points
1. File on the same day:
Northwest Registered Agent guarantees that your LLC will be filed on the same day you submit your order.
If you need to set up your LLC as soon as possible, Northwest Registered Agent may be the ideal solution for you.
Even if you file your articles of association the same day, the state authorities will take some time to process them.
Depending on the state you’re incorporating an LLC in, this could take several days.
For an extra fee, several states allow you to expedite your procedure.
2. Positive customer feedback
Although Northwest Registered Agent may not have as many internet reviews as some of its competitors, most of them are extremely good.
The company has received high ratings from Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau.
Customers commend the customer support team’s warmth, as well as their quickness of service and rapid turnaround times.
They are also rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by the Better Business Bureau.
3. Outstanding customer service
Through its internal customer support team, Northwest Registered Agent takes pride in its ability to provide rapid, knowledgeable, and hassle-free client support and service.
The Northwest Registered Agent can be reached by phone or email. They vow to assist you and answer all of your questions. You will speak with a single representative rather than being put on hold or passed from one representative to the next.
Northwest Registered Agent is here to answer any inquiries you may have about starting a business.
They can answer any questions you have concerning your LLC file through their team of corporate consultants, who are experts in the establishment of corporate companies.
You can reach Northwest Agent in a variety of ways:
Fill out the Contact Us Form online.
(509-768-2249) is their phone number.
Send an email to [email protected] with your message.
4. It’s simple to use, with clear instructions and no upselling.
It’s simple to form an LLC with Northwest Registered Agent.
The name of the LLC, the state in which it will be registered, its member-managed status, manager or manager management, and the names of any members will be the fundamental information you will need to provide about your business.
After you’ve placed your order, Northwest Registered Agent will handle the rest.
If there are any questions, the Northwest Registered Agent may contact you, but all else is handled automatically.
A vast quantity of legal explanation articles on the corporate website also pleased us.
You’ll most likely find an article that answers all of your questions concerning the business creation process in clear English.
At Northwest Registered Agent, there is no upselling of customer reviews.
Northwest Registered Agent will not try to pitch you on things that you don’t require.
5. Reliable and trustworthy service
Northwest Registered Agent has been assisting clients in forming LLCs and registering agents since 1992.
The feedback speaks for itself. They have a demonstrated track record of trust and reliability.
Individuals and law firms who need LLCs registered on their behalf can use their services.
Their employees are kept in-house so that they can provide consistently high-quality service.
6. Excellent privacy safeguards
Northwest Registered Agent is proud of its solid reputation and commitment to user privacy protection.
They live by the phrase “Privacy by default” and have built their company to preserve your privacy and restrict the amount of data they share with third parties.
We appreciate the fact that Northwest Registered Agent understands the importance of data security. It’s something that not every competitor emphasizes.
Northwest Registered Agent Weak Points
Northwest Registered Agent needs to improve in the following categories, according to us:
1. Call for a refund.
- For the most part, it’s a minor annoyance.
- The VIP service provided by Northwest is non-refundable.
We inquired as to why. It was due to the fact that we paid the state fees for VIP service. We believe it is a reasonable agreement.
Services for forming a limited liability company (LLC) with the Northwest
Northwest Registered Agent has a team of experts who specialize in forming and administering corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs).
With all of Northwest Registered Agent’s services, you can swiftly construct your business.
Business Formation Service with Northwest
$39 + state fee is a discounted price for our readers
Forming a limited liability corporation is the first step in starting a business.
LLCs can be formed in the United States by filing articles of incorporation with the appropriate state government.
It might be difficult to navigate each state’s bureaucracies and avoid making mistakes that cause your company to lose crucial time.
It is feasible to form a limited liability company (LLC) to start your business.
If you want to use a package, Northwest Registered Agent can handle all of the paperwork for you.
To incorporate your LLC, they will coordinate all discussions with local authorities in your state.
It’s simple to set up an LLC with them online.
You will be asked a number of questions about your future business before you submit your order. This contains the name of your corporation and how the limited liability company will function.
Northwest Registered Agent guarantees that the documentation for your LLC will be filed within one business day of receiving your order.
To incorporate a limited liability company, each state charges a filing fee.
Depending on the filing state, this charge might range from $40 to $500.
At the time of checkout, the fee amount will be revealed.
After submitting the essential paperwork, you must wait for your LLC documents to be processed by the proper state authorities.
Each state takes a varying amount of time to process.
If your LLC needs to be set up quickly, an expedited filing may be a possibility. It will enable you to cut processing times by up to a day. Unfortunately, this option is not available in every state.
Your Northwest Registered Agent online account will allow you to track your order and track the status of your LLC creation.
Once your filing has been processed, you will receive your response documents through email.
Pricing for Registered Agent Service
$125 per year, or part of the VIP package
Registered Agent in the Pacific Northwest Service of Registered Agents
When limited liability corporations and corporations are founded, each state requires them to name a registered representative.
The registered agent is the company’s service point of contact. Court summons and official legal notices are examples of this.
In some areas, failing to appoint a registered agent can jeopardize a company’s good standing and result in fines.
Residents of the state in which your LLC is based are required to serve as registered agents.
They will need to be available throughout business hours if necessary to receive critical legal documents.
Anyone can access the public record, which will include the registered agent’s name and address.
You have the option of acting as your own registered agent or hiring a professional.
Reasons to Hire a Registered Agent
- If you travel frequently and are not constantly in the same location, a registered agent service may be a smart alternative.
- You are not a citizen of the United States.
- You may have a company that operates in multiple states.
- You don’t want your address or name to be made public.
As its name implies, Northwest Registered Agent can provide such a service.
For an annual charge, you will be notified swiftly when relevant legal notices are issued to them.
Your documents will be delivered to you in person at one of their locations. They will then be scanned digitally so that you can get them right away.
Northwest Registered Agent’s up-front cost and monthly option both include a one-year term for their registered agent service by default.
Any other documents, such as the operating agreement
Northwest Registered Agents’ Legal Forms and Documents
As soon as your LLC is formed, some legal paperwork will be necessary.
Operating agreements and bank resolutions are examples of these documents.
Templates for these documents will be provided by Northwest Registered Agent.
The rules and conditions of the LLC’s operation are described in an operating agreement.
It could include the following:
- How will the LLC be run?
- The distribution of ownership rights among members
- How are revenues shared among members?
- What happens if a member of an LLC wishes to leave…as well as a slew of other crucial questions
What is the definition of an operating agreement?
It is dependent on the location of your LLC.
In some areas, all LLCs are required by law to have an operating contract.
Even if your state does not need one, it is frequently in your best interests to have one.
California, Delaware, Maine, Missouri, and New York all require operating agreements.
The state does not force you to file your operating agreement. If you incorporate an LLC in that state, however, it is required.
For LLCs, Northwest Registered Agent provides free fundamental legal documents.
It includes document templates such as articles of incorporation and operational agreements.
Northwest Registered Agent will assist you in forming your limited liability company.
They’ll send you a collection of pre-filled paperwork that you may print or download from their website.
These are merely examples of templates.
If you require customized documentation, you should get legal advice.
Obtain a Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN).
$50 for U.S. residents, $200 for non-residents
A federal tax ID (also known as an Employer Identification Number (EIN)) is required for the majority of US businesses.
The IRS uses this number to track and identify firms for tax purposes.
Consider an EIN to be your business’s Social Security number.
Any company with workers or that pays excise taxes needs an EIN. To open a business account with your bank, you may need an EIN.
Visit the IRS website for additional information on the Employer ID Number.
EINs can be obtained for a cost by filing the necessary paperwork yourself or by paying Northwest Registered Agent.
It’s best if you do it yourself.
You may get an EIN in a matter of seconds by going to the IRS website.
Election of S-Corporations
S-Corp Election: $50
S-Corp is a tax categorization used by the Internal Revenue Service.
S-Corp classification is available to both LLCs and corporations.
When your LLC pays out its profits, being an S-Corp can help you save money on taxes.
It’s a good idea to speak with an accountant to see if being treated as an S-Corp makes sense for you.
Northwest Registered Agent can assist you with the paperwork required to file an S-Corp election with the Internal Revenue Service.
This decision does not need to be made while forming your LLC. At a later time, you can elect to be treated as an S-Corp.
Annual Reporting of Compliance
Plus state filing expenses, it’ll set you back $100.
Annual Return Filing Service for Northwest Registered Agents
The majority of firms are required to submit specific reports to their state authorities. Once a year, this is normally done.
Basic information about an LLC, such as its address or the names of its members and administrators, is frequently included in these reports.
It’s utilized to keep government agencies up to date on the enterprises that operate inside their jurisdiction.
To avoid penalties and other consequences, you must file your annual reports by the deadline.
Some states have a set deadline for filing. In some states, you must file your annual reports by the anniversary of your LLC’s creation date. The report may only be needed every two years in some states.
We recommend contacting your Secretary of State by phone or email for specific information.
In most states, you will be charged a fee if you file your yearly report.
Although the charge varies from state to state, it is usually less than $100.
This charge must be paid regardless of how much your LLC made in the previous year.
Your LLC may be dissolved if you do not pay the fee on time. As a result, prompt filing and payment are critical.
For $100 plus any applicable state costs, Northwest Registered Agent can file your annual papers.
This pricing includes a professionally drafted report as well as the assurance that no deadlines will be missed.
The due date will be communicated to you 90 days in advance. After that, your card will be charged in five business days.
Virtual offices, mail forwarding, and VoIP are all options.
Virtual Office Service
Northwest Registered Agent provides minimal services, such as the ability to utilize their office address as your company’s mailing address.
Your email address or phone number will be passed to any communication or calls you make.
If your company values secrecy, this can be beneficial. If you don’t need them, you don’t have to opt-in.
Do we think Northwest Agency is a good choice?
Northwest Registered Agent has a two-decade track record of accomplishment. With Northwest Registered Agent, you may easily form an LLC online. By providing the paperwork and forming your LLC, Northwest Registered Agent may start the filing procedure.
Your new company will be in good standing thanks to their registered agent and annual business compliance services. You’ll also be kept up to date on significant legal issues.
Northwest Registered Agent isn’t the most affordable option among its competitors. They pay their costs, however, by employing trained, competent staff, as well as ensuring robust privacy and data security.
If you still want to compare Northwest Registered Agent to other possibilities, check out our other reviews and our page comparing the best LLC creation services.
Is Northwest Registered Agent legit?
Yes, Northwest Registered Agent can be trusted. Northwest Registered Agent is a family-owned company with over 200 employees. They have been in business since 1998. They are located in Spokane Washington.
What is the Northwest Registered Agent?
They offer corporate and LLC services. Northwest Registered Agent can help you form an LLC, act as your registered representative, and ensure that you comply with reporting requirements.
Is Northwest Registered Agent any good?
Yes, Northwest Registered agent is a good choice. They are a trusted source of reliable and professional LLC formation services.
What is the cost of forming an LLC with Northwest Registered Agents?
It costs $225 plus state fees. The cost of forming an LLC is $100 plus any applicable state fees. However, Northwest Registered Agent offers a $125/year registered agent service when you form an LLC.
What is the Northwest Registered Agent?
They offer a range of services, including registered agent service and LLC formation. They can help you obtain an EIN, provide operating agreements and ensure that you meet state reporting requirements.
Is there a Northwest Registered Agent?
Spokane is the home of Northwest Registered Agent. Contact them by phone at 509-768-2249, or via mail at: Northwest Registered Agent LLC, 522 W. Riverside Ave., Suite N; Spokane WA 99201
Are there any refund policies for Northwest Registered Agents?
Northwest Registered Agent doesn’t have a general policy regarding refunds. The terms of service do not mention a general policy for refunds and state specifically that VIP service fees cannot be refunded. If you cancel a service, any pre-paid fees will be refunded pro-rata.
Who is the best Registered Agent?
Anyone looking to create an LLC online can use Northwest Registered Agent. They are a well-established company with many years’ experience.
How can I cancel Northwest Registered Agent?
The account dashboard of their website allows you to cancel your services at any time. Their customer service can be reached as well.
What is the average time it takes to obtain an EIN from Northwest Registered Agents?
In most cases, it takes less than a week. However, if you do not have a Social Security Number (or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number), the process can take between four and six months.